The Board has decided to use Tabletop Events to help us manage Little Wars 2019. Game Masters submitting games for Little Wars will need to:
1) Read the Game Submission Instructions posted here: Instructions for Submission of Games to Little Wars 2019
2) Go to tabletop.events and create an account – necessary in order to use Tabletop
3) To begin submitting your game[s], go directly to our Events Submission page at:
4) The Events Manager will receive your submission, approve it or request any appropriate changes before final approval.
5) Once approved, the Events Manager will locate a Table that has open Time Slots for your game, reserve the space for you and include the requested setup and take down times.
6) Once Pre-Registration is open and players begin selecting their games, the magic of Tabletop events will produce for you: a list of players, a waiting list, and means for communicating with the players. Please note that we are, as usual, holding back 25% of the player slots so we might have spaces available for selection on site at the convention.
7) The Events Desk at Little Wars will have a TV screen posting current status of games, and a series of lap tops to help manage all the events. We will also have a printer for assigning new players to games with available space.
Saturday, February 2, 2019 – deadline for submission of games for the Preliminary Events List
Monday, February 4, 2019 – opening of Preregistration for Little Wars 2019 – including selection of specific games
Sunday, March 31, 2019 – closing of Preregistration and deadline for submission of games that can be included in the Program – in order to create the Program for the Convention, the Pre-registration packets, and the Swag Bags.