The call for judges this year has been wildly successful and we are pleased that so many judges have volunteered their time and their talents to make Little Wars 2018 one to remember. We are still accepting events from judges up until March 30.
- Anyone submitting events for Saturday morning or afternoon will be put on a waiting list – we are full to the brim! Should events cancel, we will add judges in the order in which we have received events. We will notify you directly if we can accommodate your event. Saturday evening (7 PM and later) still has some room.
- Friday (all time slots) is getting full, too. We can squeeze in a few more events, but space is limited.
- Thursday night is healthy, but there is room for more.
- Sunday is healthy, too, but we can accept more events.
Little Wars 2018 will be held from April 26-29 2018. Here are the hours of operation by day:
Thursday, April 26
- Registration 5 PM – 8 PM
- Event Hall 6 PM -2 AM
- Vendor Hall Closed/Vendor Set-Up
Friday, April 27
- Registration 8 AM – 8 PM
- Event Hall 9 AM – 2 AM
- Vendor Hall 12 PM – 7 PM
- Flea Market Session 1 10:30 AM – 1 PM
- Flea Market Session 2 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Saturday, April 28
- Registration 8 AM – 7 PM
- Event Hall 9 AM – 2 PM
- Vendor Hall 9 AM – 6 PM
- Flea Market Session 3 8 AM – 10:30 AM
- Flea Market Session 4 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
- Raffle Drawing 9 PM
Sunday, April 29
- Registration 8 AM – 12 PM
- Event Hall 9 AM – 5 PM
- Vendor Hall 9 AM – 1 PM
- Annual Meeting 3 PM – 5 PM
- Convention Ends 5 PM
The Preliminary Events Listing is closed for 2018 at this time. If you still wish to run an event at Little Wars 2018 and have it listed in the on-site program, the deadline is February 27. Events can still be submitted after that date until April 1, subject to available table space.
Preregistration (by mail) is open now and will continue until March 23.
If you wish to be a vendor and listed in the program, the deadline is Feb 21. Applications may be accepted after that date, subject to available space.
The convention itself begins Thursday, April 26, with setup beginning at 3 PM. The convention ends Sunday, April 29 at 5 PM.
The annual membership meeting will be held on Sunday from 3-5 PM.